Articulation Agreements

Articulation agreements are formal agreements between John Jay College and two-year colleges and universities allowing students to transfer the maximum number of credits with ease to institutions with which we have an established transfer process in place. For more information on a particular agreement, students can contact their Transfer Advisor at their current college.

Faculty and staff looking to develop an articulation agreement with another College or University can contact Wynne Ferdinand from the Office of Undergraduate Studies.

Wynne Ferdinand
Director of Educational Partnerships and General Education
Tel. 646.557.4868