Visit the New Building Atrium, on Monday, January 30 from 2-5 pm or Tuesday January 31-Friday February 3 from 12-5 pm
Powered by TextbookX
The John Jay Online Bookstore offers students an efficient, personalized shopping experience. All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed in one easy to navigate page. As of Spring 2015, the Online Bookstore has saved John Jay students over $290,000!
Features of John Jay Online Bookstore include:
- FAST Checkout – Log in with your CUNYfirst credentials, view your custom course page with all of your classes and required materials, and select your books. Textbook ordering has never been easier!
- Great Savings – Save an average of 60% off list price by shopping on the used book Marketplace – these prices are comparable to those on Amazon!
- Multiple Book Options – New, Used, Rental and eBook options (when available) are shown side-by-side, making it easy for you to choose the format and price that best fits your needs.
- FREE Shipping – Receive free shipping on orders over $49*
- CUNY Scholar Card Accepted – Simply enter your CUNY Scholar Card information at checkout.
- On-Campus Delivery – Select "John Jay Online Bookstore" at Step 2 of checkout to have your books shipped to campus**.
- Optimized for Mobile – The Online Bookstore is easy to use on any smartphone or tablet. Order anytime, anywhere on any device.
- Year-Round Buyback – Sell your book(s) back on the Marketplace at anytime throughout the year, you name the price!
Remember to shop early for all your course materials at www.JohnJayBooks.com.
For questions regarding an order, please call 1-888-286-8249 or visit TextbookX Customer Service.
* Does not include orders placed on the Marketplace
** If you select to ship your books to campus, you can pick up your order from central receiving at L2.66.00 in the New Building (near the Black Box Theater). Pick up hours are Monday-Friday, 9 am - 5 pm and you must have your student ID to receive your books. If you would like someone else to pick up your books on your behalf, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with their contact information.