The Undergraduate Curriculum and Academic Standards Committee considers all matters relating to the undergraduate curriculum of the College and makes recommendations to the College Council on such matters as: proposed programs; additions, deletions and modifications of courses and existing programs; distribution; core requirements; basic skills; academic standards; and , policies pertaining to student recruitment and admissions.
The committee meets monthly and consists of representatives from each academic department, administrators, and students. The committee is chaired by the Dean of Undergraduate Studies, Dr. Dara Byrne.
This page includes information about:
- UCASC and Subcomittee meeting calendar
- the members of the committee
- curriculum reports, guidelines, policies, and forms for faculty
- the college's model syllabus and the Writing Across the Curriculum guidelines for courses.
- Majors & Minors Advisors Handbook
For detailed information on existing undergraduate curriculum including General Education requirements and details on each major, please see the Undergraduate Curriculum Home Page or the Undergraduate Bulletin.