The Financial Aid Office will be conducting FAFSA Information Sessions throughout the semester. During the session, you will learn more about the FAFSA application and have the opportunity to apply for your 2017-2018 FAFSA online.
Location: Testing Lab- L.72.25- New Building
Please use AdvisorTrac to reserve your place.
Please be advised that these workshops are to assist you with completing the 2017-2018 FAFSA application. All other Financial Aid inquiries require an appointment with a Financial Aid Representative at Jay Express Services. To make an appointment with Jay Express please visit:
|Thursday, February 2, 2017||1:30PM- 3:00PM|
|Monday, February 6, 2017||1:30PM- 3:00PM|
|Thursday, February 16, 2017||1:30PM- 3:00PM|
|Tuesday, February 21, 2017||5:00PM- 7:00PM|
|Thursday, March 2, 2017||1:30PM- 3:00PM|
|Monday, March 6, 2017||1:30PM- 3:00PM|
|Thursday, March 16, 2017||1:30PM- 3:00PM|
|Wednesday, March 22, 2017||5:00PM- 7:00PM|
|Tuesday, March 28, 2017||1:30PM- 3:00PM|
|Wednesday, April 5, 2017||1:30PM- 3:00PM|
|Wednesday, April 19, 2017||1:30PM- 3:00PM|
|Thursday, April 20, 2017||5:00PM- 7:00PM|
|Monday, April 24, 2017||1:30PM- 3:00PM|
|Tuesday, April 25, 2017||1:30PM- 3:00PM|
Most sessions will take place during Community Hour. Evening Sessions are in BOLD.
SUMMER SESSION – March 15, 2017
FALL / SPRING – April 30, 2017
If you are planning to register for classes in Summer 2017, Fall 2017, or Spring 2018, please fill out the FAFSA online as soon as possible.
- The Federal Title IV school code for John Jay College is 002693
- Be sure to use the IRS Data Retrieval Option
- You must complete the FAFSA if you plan to apply for a student loan and scholarships
- Filing Early Increases Your Chances of Receiving Additional Awards such as Federal Work Study
- Be sure to check YES on FAFSA question # 31 if you are interested in being considered for Federal Work Study